June 24, 2012 by Brother Isa
Brothers in Islam. This is a release from the Muslims Against Terror.
We have been deliberating on how to extend an arm of compassion to our fellow Christian’s in a time of harshness and perdition and how to be a part of the end to the Harj(killings) in our beloved nation.
Insha Allah, we will be today going out to assist in defending Churches from attack by miscreants, be they Boko Haram or whatever other unscrupulous elements are behind these Sunday attacks.
Al Quran says, what means-
Quran 5:32 ..whoever kills an innocent, it is as if he has killed all mankind; and whoever saves a person, it is as if he has saved all mankind. http://quran.com/5/32
The Glorious Quran also attests that Allah(S) has used some of us to defend places of worship. We can do it again.
[They are] those who have been evicted from their homes without right – only because they say, “Our Lord is Allah .” And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah will surely support those who support Him. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.
If you are ready to sacrifice to promote peace and justice, please join us. If not, please stay in doors. And please invite as many good brothers as possible to this forum. Share with friends so we can get more support and ideas to win this war against the scourge.
Like we used to do it during the fuel subsidy riots, we will step forward and do it always proactively from now on, Insha Allah. We will protect houses of prayer and sanctuary:
By Liz Leslie
Posted January 10, 2012
Groups of young Nigerians, made up largely of Muslims, protected churches in Minna Sunday during services to show interfaith unity.
The Concerned Minna Residents also gathered in order to protest a fuel subsidy put in place by president Goodluck Jonathan.
“In this struggle, we are determined to make sure that the removal of fuel subsidy will not stay; we want to send a signal – by coming here to protect our Christians friends and to show that we are one and our Christian brothers will do same on Friday,” leader of the group Awaal Gata said.
“Security is the responsibility of every citizen,” he added.
Our Prophet (P) said:
If you see something wrong, change it with your hands. If you’re not able to change it, then speak out against it. If you’re not able to do that, then feel bad about it in your heart. But, that is the weakest form of faith(Sahih of Muslim).
1. Please dress simple with white preferably. Have a sign that states your mission. Simply write ‘Vigilante Security‘, on the sign.
2. First– Pat-down and search every brother who volunteers, there must not be any weapons or dangerous material on any one! No bags etc. Only sticks and batons may be used. You can contact us for tasers.
3. Please ensure you first approach the Church you wish to defend and ask them where they will like you to stand and where may be vulnerable. Have their security persons phone number.
4. Please discuss the ways you can be of assistance with any security officers in the area.
5. Please have police phone numbers at the ready.
6. Apply absolute discretion at all times. Be only ready to accost and have planks to put in front of suspicious cars that may be speeding toward the Church.
Allah be with us.
Category Action | Tags: